JOIN US/ GET INVOLVED
Zav is a nation-building initiative that brings together students in need of education and people who can contribute a little time towards teaching them. We now look for selfless individuals to come forward and help change the future forever, by giving just a few hours a week to our new campaign ZAV.
It is based on one simple principle – If you have the desire to teach/ volunteer, we will put you in touch with students/ people who are willing to learn/ support.
How does Zav work?
As soon as your completed form reaches us, you will receive a confirmation message. You will then be mapped to your area preference and time commitment, and asked to contact a Zavian assigned to you and meet him/her. Once selected, you will be placed in one of the programs, and after a basic orientation, your volunteering/ teaching will begin.
What kind of training will you be providing?
Zav aims to help school and college students through a variety of programs, including basic education, support classes and interactive sessions. These are all very easy to train programs in which simple topics have to be taught to students. The type of program a volunteer is assigned to, will be decided after assessment by the Senior Volunteers, keeping your location and time preference in mind.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assist in producing the Zav’s video collaterals
- Assist in Video Lecture creation
- Assist in designing ads for various initiatives/ events
- Research other non-profits with successful branding or design ideas
- Draft plan documents and event reports post completion
- Attend weekly meetings (live/ virtual) with the designer and marketing team
- Assist in brainstorming concepts for upcoming projects
- Candidates currently enrolled in any graduate or post graduate program
- Prior Experience in graphics designing using Windows Movie Maker/ Avidemux is required
- Successful intern candidates will have general administrative skills, outstanding interpersonal, oral and written communication skills in proofreading collaterals; computer literacy with experience in using MS-Office, databases, email and will be technology/web savvy.
- Candidates should also possess a strong desire to learn about and support Zav’s mission.
- Strong organization skills, must be detail oriented
- Self-starter; ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Team orientation; balanced focus on personal accountability and team goals
All qualifications mentioned above are preferred but not necessary
|Internship Begins||Every Month|
|Application Begins||15th of Previous Month|
|Internship Duration||4 weeks|
|Internship Cycle||4 assignments spread over 4 weeks to earn 16 credits|
In case you are interested in interning with us kindly mail your updated profile/ resume with subject line as “Application – Videography Internship” to email@example.com